Funded by: European Commission. DG Education and Culture. Leonardo Programme. Pilot projects
Duration: 24 months
Lead Organisation: Dipartimento XI Formazione e Lavoro - Amministrazione Provinciale di Roma (Italy)
Consorzio Sociale COIN (Italy)
CJD Dortmund (Germany)
INTRAS Foundation (Spain)
Comune di Roma Dipartimento XIV III U.O. Formazione Professionale (Italy)
Ce.S.F.Or. Centro Studi Formazione Orientamento (Italy)
DELTADATOR Spa (Italy)
Turism für alla i Sverige (Sweden)
The objectives of the project were as follows
- Individuation and evaluation of minimum standars of quality needed in work insertion routes for workers with disability.
- Realisation of a data base of innovative professional profiles which can be utilised in the planning of new efficient work insertion routes.
- Analysis and evaluation of training needs of the professional profiles which can support the work insertion of disabled workers.
- Planning, promotion and development of a new professional profile (prototype in FAD mode) which supports the development of inland policies and services in favour of the work insertion of the disabled.
- Planning, development and promotion of a prototype in FAD mode in order to orient and sensitize firms in favour of the insertion and adaptation of disabled workers. The prototype supports the possibility to realise actions and behavioural organisations aimed at favouring a good reception and the rights of disabled workers in the work place.