HUSCIE European Network believes in the inclusion of those people who are marginalised by economics, race, gender, education, social, mental or physical situation.
HUSCIE´s European Network main aim is to achieve European co-operation in order to identify and intervene in the social, educational and economic integration of deprived people, understanding their needs in order to improve their quality of life.
HUSCIE European Network tries to achieve this objective by:
- Improving the understanding of the social, economic and educational situation on Europe;
- Achieving co-operation between the participants in order to generate a wider understanding and to combine knowledge, expertise and experience;
- Co-operating with national and international authorities;
- Promoting the capacity of key European actors to support and further develop Community policy goals and strategies on social protection and inclusion;
- Gearing to and allowing for developments outside Europe, especially in developing countries;
- Raising awareness, disseminating information and promoting the debate about the key challenges and policy issues raised in the context of the Community coordination process in the field of social protection and inclusion;
- Maintaining relationships with other organisations occupying themselves with socially deprived people, who include women, the elderly, youngsters and people with disability.